Accor Live Limitless (ALL) is the loyalty program for Accor, the largest hospitality company in Europe and the sixth-largest worldwide.
Under an umbrella of 45 brands, Accor has over 5,000 properties in 110+ countries. Of those, 1,200+ are budget Ibis hotels, 900+ are midscale Mercure hotels, and 500+ are midscale Novotel hotels.
In Canada and the US, Accor has a much smaller footprint, mostly through the homegrown Canadian luxury brand Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. Accor acquired Fairmont, Raffles, and Swissôtel in 2016.
In this guide, we’ll cover everything there is to know about Accor Live Limitless, including how to optimize your earning and redeeming within the program.
Earning Accor Live Limitless Reward Points
Without any co-branded credit cards available in Canada nor in the US, earning ALL Reward points is most easily done by transferring from other programs, or by staying at Accor properties.
Transferring from Other Programs
Even without a co-branded card in Canada and the US, you may still earn ALL Reward points by transferring from other programs.
Capital One Miles, earned from Venture, VentureOne, and Spark Miles cards, can be transferred at the rate of 2 Capital One Miles = 1 ALL Reward point.
Citi ThankYou Rewards, meanwhile, can be converted to ALL Reward points at the rate of 2 ThankYou points = 1 ALL Reward point.
You may also convert your airline miles or points from the following programs into ALL Reward points if you need a top-up for a planned ALL redemption
- Aegean and Olympic Air Miles+Bonus: 2,000 miles = 500 ALL Reward points
- Air France KLM Flying Blue: 4,000 miles = 1,000 ALL Reward points
- Azul Airlines TudoAzul: 10,000 points = 1,000 ALL Reward points
- Finnair Plus: 3,500 points = 500 ALL Reward points
- Hainan Airlines Fortune Wings Club: 2,500 points = 500 ALL Reward points
- ITA Airways Volare: 4,000 points = 1,000 ALL Reward points
- Japan Airlines Mileage Bank: 5,000 miles = 1,000 ALL Reward points or 10,000 miles = 4,000 ALL Reward points
- LATAM Pass: 5,680 (Brazil) = 1,000 ALL Reward points, or 5,000 (Rest of South America) miles = 2,000 ALL Reward points
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club: 4,500 Avios = 1,000 ALL Reward points
It’s worth noting that you should generally preserve your airline miles for flight redemptions, since you stand to get better value that way. However, if you have a small balance of miles in your account that you won’t otherwise use, or if you need to top up your ALL account for a redemption, it’s worth considering.
Privileged Airline Partners
Accor has forged privileged airline partnerships with Air France KLM, Qantas, and Qatar Airways.
Aside from the ability to convert between miles and ALL Reward points, you may also reciprocally earn ALL Reward points on eligible flights, and earn airline miles on eligible Accor bookings.
Apart from the miles you’ll earn from the airline’s program, you’ll also earn the following ALL Reward points on eligible flights:
• Air France KLM: 1 ALL Reward point per €2 spent on eligible flights
• Qatar Airways: 1 ALL Reward point per €2 spent on eligible flights
On the other hand, you may also earn airline miles with eligible Accor bookings based on the following rates:
• Air France KLM Flying Blue: 1 mile per €1 spent on eligible stays
• Qantas Frequent Flyer: 3 points for every $1 (AUD) spent on eligible stays
• Qatar Airways Privilege Club: 1 Avios per €1 spent on eligible stays
The privileged airline partners program likewise entails an “Elevate Your Status” benefit, as explained below.
For Qatar Airways, you’re effectively “status matching” between Qatar Airways Privilege Club and Accor Live Limitless.
After your first flight with Qatar Airways as an ALL elite member, you’ll receive:
- Privilege Club Silver status as an ALL Gold member
- Privilege Club Gold status as an ALL Platinum member
- Privilege Club Platinum status as an ALL Diamond member
On the other hand, if you have status with Qatar Airways, you’ll receive the following after your first Accor stay:
- ALL Silver status as a Privilege Club Gold member
- ALL Gold status as a Privilege Club Platinum member
For Qantas, Frequent Flyer Gold members and above, as well as Points Club Plus members, automatically receive ALL Silver status after the first stay.
Lastly, for Air France KLM, the benefit is structured differently – you’ll instead be awarded with two status nights with ALL and 10 XP with Flying Blue, which you can use towards elite status on both programs.
Status nights and XP are awarded in two tranches: half of each will be given after your first Air France KLM flight, while the other half of each will be given after your first Accor stay.
Keep in mind that to benefit from the privileged airline partners program, you must link your airline loyalty accounts with your ALL account.
Staying at Accor Properties
With eligible stays, you’ll earn ALL Reward points at different rates, depending on your ALL elite status level, and the Accor brand you’re staying at.
Thus, if you stay at a Fairmont hotel as a new member, you’ll earn 25 ALL Reward points for every €10< spent, or effectively, a rate of 2.5 points per euro spent. With the higher Platinum and Diamond status levels, you’ll earn an elevated 44 ALL Reward points for every €10 spent, which is an effective yield of 4.4 points per euro spent.
To help you estimate your earnings, Accor has a points calculator on its website.
From time to time, Accor also holds promotions, which allow you to earn more points on eligible stays. For example, you can earn four times the points by staying in one of its featured hotels.
Keep in mind that not all Accor hotels participate in the ALL program, and likewise, there are specific locations that are excluded.
For example, the Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten in Hamburg doesn’t participate in the ALL program, when every other Fairmont hotel does.
Accor publishes a full list of non-participating properties on its website.
Dining, Golf, and Wellness at Accor Properties
Even if you’re not staying at an Accor property, you can earn ALL Reward points when dining at eligible restaurants, playing golf, or visiting the spa. For seamless earning of points on these activities, make sure to download the ALL app.
For any participating restaurant around the world, you’ll earn 1 ALL Reward point per €1 spent, converted to the local currency.
In order to receive your ALL Reward points, make sure to inform your server that you’re an ALL member, and you’d like to receive points.
Alternatively, you may link your preferred credit card on the ALL app and use that card to pay, so your points will automatically be deposited within seven days.
Note that not all outlets at Accor properties are included in the program; check out the map on the Accor website to find out which ones participate.
With the Limitless Golf program, you’ll earn ALL Reward points at the following Fairmont properties with an attached golf course in North America:
To earn points, simply link a credit card on the ALL app and use that card to pay for your tee time.
Other Ways to Earn Accor Live Limitless Reward Points
Aside from points transfers, hotel stays and dining, there are a few other ways to accumulate ALL Reward points. Make sure to quote your ALL membership number during your transaction to make sure you’re getting the points you’re due.
First, you could earn ALL Reward points by holding a meeting, conference, or event at one of 27 participating Accor hotel brands. Eligible expenses will earn you 1 ALL point per €2 spent, converted to the local currency.
Meanwhile, when you book through Accor’s Activities & Events booking website, you’ll earn 1 ALL Reward point per €1 spent.
You can also earn ALL Reward points from the following car rental companies:
- Avis: Up to 150 points per day
- Europcar: 1,000 points per rental
- Hertz: 3 points per €1 spent
Lastly, Accor has a list of other partners that allow you to earn more ALL Reward points:
- ClubOpinions: Up to 600 ALL Reward points on your first survey
- E-Rewards: 250 ALL Reward points on your first survey
- Eurostar: Exchange 500 Club Eurostar points for 1,500 ALL Reward points
- The Bicester Collection: 3 ALL Reward points for every €1 or 1 GBP spent
Redeeming Accor Live Limitless Reward Points
While Accor provides many options for you to redeem your ALL Reward points, you’ll get the most value by redeeming them for hotel or resort stays.
Stays at Accor Properties
Redeeming ALL Reward points for stays is straightforward. You can use your points at the rate of 2,000 ALL Reward points = €40, converted to the local currency.
Based on that rate, you’re getting an approximate value of 2 cents per point (USD) or 3 cents per point (CAD).
When using your ALL Reward points for stays, keep the following in mind:
- You may only redeem your ALL Reward points in multiples of 2,000 points.
- You may use the value of your points towards taxes.
- The value of your redeemed points must be less than your total bill.
- You may use another form of payment to cover the remainder of your bill.
- You may use your ALL Reward points at the time of booking, or wait until check-out.
The default redemption rate applies to all participating brands and properties, with the notable exception of Onefinestay.
Onefinestay is similar to Airbnb, only that the luxury homes and villas the brand curates are professionally managed.
Redemptions for Onefinestay are structured differently – you may use your ALL Reward points on the following vouchers with a one-year validity:
- 7,200 ALL Reward points = €100 voucher
- 36,000 ALL Reward points = €500 voucher
- 72,000 ALL Reward points = €1,000 voucher
- 360,000 ALL Reward points = €5,000 voucher
On any of the four vouchers, you’ll be getting a value of around 2,000 ALL Reward points = €28, which is less than the default redemption value of 2,000 ALL Reward points = €40.
Convert to Airline Miles
You may convert your ALL Reward points to 30 airline loyalty programs. Each airline has its conversion rate, as noted below:
- Aegean and Olympic Air Miles+Bonus: 2,000 ALL Reward points = 1,000 miles
- Aeromexico Club Premier: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 points
- Air Canada Aeroplan: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 points
- Air China PhoenixMiles: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 3,200 miles
- Air France KLM Flying Blue: 2,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Avianca LifeMiles: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Azul Airlines TudoAzul: 2,000 ALL Reward points = 1,000 points
- British Airways Executive Club: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 Avios
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Delta SkyMiles: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Emirates Skywards: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Etihad Guest: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Finnair Plus: 2,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 points
- GOL Smiles: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Hainan Airlines Fortune Wings Club: 2,000 ALL Reward points = 1,000 points
- Iberia Plus: 3,000 ALL Reward points = 3,000 Avios
- ITA Airways Volare: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 5,000 points
- Japan Airlines Mileage Bank: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Korean Air Skypass: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- LATAM Pass: 2 ALL Reward points = 1 mile (Brazil), or 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles (Rest of South America)
- Oman Air Sindbad: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 1,500 miles
- Qantas Frequent Flyer: 2,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 points
- Qatar Airways Privilege Club: 2,000 ALL Reward points = 1,000 Avios
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer: 2,000 ALL Reward points = 1,000 miles
- TAP Portugal Miles & Go: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Thai Airways Royal Orchid Plus: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 2,000 miles
- United MileagePlus: 2,000 ALL Reward points = 1,000 miles
- Virgin Australia Velocity Frequent Flyer: 4,000 ALL Reward points = 4,000 points
It’s mostly inadvisable to transfer between hotel and airline currency, since you’re losing value in the process. However, there are a few favourable exchanges between ALL Reward points and airline miles above that you could look into.
One of them is the 1:1 exchange between ALL Reward points and Iberia Plus Avios. ALL Reward points, when redeemed for stays, get a value of 2 cents per point (CAD), and we value Avios at 2 cents per point (CAD). Thus, you’ll get a 1:1 transfer without any difference in value.
Other Ways to Redeem
You can also redeem your ALL Reward points through Limitless Experiences, which is a collection of activities, concerts, and events. There are experiences you can redeem outright or bid for.
Accor sponsors sporting teams and events, so you can expect quite a number of sports-related experiences. For example, you can bid for pitchside seats to Ligue 1 football games.
Another example of an experience you can redeem for is a culinary weekend in Salento. You’ll get an overnight stay, welcome cocktails, dinner, breakfast, sea view lunch, and a boat excursion – all for only 18,500 points for two people.
Finally, Accor allows you to redeem ALL Reward points for a wide variety of merchandise through its shopping portal. However, as with other loyalty programs that allow a similar redemption method, you’re getting significantly less value out of your ALL Reward points this way.
Accor Live Limitless Tips & Tricks
With Accor Live Limitless, a stay’s redemption cost is tied to its cost in cash; thus, you’re not getting as many “sweet spots” as other hotel loyalty programs. Still, there are tips and tricks that can make your ALL membership worthwhile.
Merely joining the ALL program already entitles you to the Members’ Rate, which is discounted by up to 10% based on the best available rate.
Room Rates & Promotions
ALL Reward points may be redeemed against most rates, including sales and promotions. Therefore, you’ll want to subscribe to emails that’ll alert you to all available promotions, as you have the option to offset the cost of your stay with points.
Keep in mind that if you’re staying at a higher-end property that falls in the Luxury, Premium, and Lifestyle by Ennismore collections, you can receive elevated perks, such as breakfast, room upgrades, early check-in, and late check-out, by booking with a travel agent with access to Accor STEP.
You’ll also be able to apply your ALL Reward points to offset the cost of your stay, which can be a great way to splurge on a luxurious stay while saving some cash.
Fast Track to Higher Status
Although Accor doesn’t offer status matching from other programs, there are a couple of ways you can fast track to ALL elite status.
First, you can purchase one of two ALL PLUS membership cards: Ibis Business or Voyageur. Both cards offer a slew of perks, including guaranteed discounts on up to two rooms per stay.
The cards will also provide you 10 or 20 Status Nights, which are enough to already qualify you for Silver status. With the Voyageur card, you’ll get 20 Status Nights, so 10 more nights will already propel you to Gold status.
Another way to receive higher ALL status is through the Accor Shareholders Club. Membership is granted when you hold at least 50 Accor shares, which are traded on the Euronext Paris stock exchange (Compartment A) and are included in the SBF 120 index.
The ALL Gold status included with the membership is valid until December 31 of the year after you become a member. Hence, if you plan to go this route, you should sign up in January to enjoy almost two full years of Gold status.
Accor Live Limitless Elite Status
Accor Live Limitless has five status levels: Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. In order to progress to the next level or retain your current level, you must accumulate enough Status Nights or Status Points in a calendar year.
You’ll receive Status Nights on stays at any Accor brand, even those paid with points. If you book multiple rooms under your name in one stay, you’ll only get Status Nights on one room.
On the other hand, Status Points are distinct from Rewards points, which are used to redeem for stays. Status Points are earned uniformly regardless of status, and they may only be accrued on the portion of the bill not paid with points.
For every €10 you spend at the following brands, you’ll earn:
- 12.5 Status Points: Ibis, Ibis Styles, and Mama Shelter
- 10 Status Points: Mantra, Peppers, Breakfree, Art Series, Adagio Original, and long-stay brands
- 5 Status Points: Adagio Access, Jo&Joe, and Greet
- 25 Status Points: All other participating Accor brands
Frankly, the Classic and Silver membership levels don’t provide much by way of benefits. However, if you’re at least a Gold member, you’ll be eligible to receive a room upgrade, which may include suites. You’ll also receive a welcome amenity.
Once you reach Platinum status, you’ll receive two Suite Night Upgrade certificates that may be used based on a list of participating hotels. All Fairmont properties in Canada and the US participate in the Suite Night Upgrade program.
Aside from the ones you’ll receive upon reaching Platinum status, you can further earn an additional one Suite Night Upgrade certificate for every 4,000 Status points earned, up to a maximum of 12 Suite Night Upgrade certificates per year.
As for breakfast, it’s offered for free to Platinum and Diamond members, based on the following rules:
- Platinum and Diamond members receive complimentary breakfast at Asia-Pacific hotels every day of the week.
- Diamond members also receive free breakfast at most non-Asia-Pacific hotels on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The free breakfast for Diamond members is on Fridays and Saturdays at properties in Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, Egypt, Algeria, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Libya, and Comoros.
At properties where you don’t receive free breakfast at the restaurant, you may choose to have breakfast at the executive lounge instead. Platinum and Diamond members get automatic access to executive lounges, excluding Fairmont Gold Lounges.
While Accor’s footprint is smaller in North America, there are still plenty of reasons for you to join Accor Live Limitless. Simply by joining, you can already access Members’ Rates, which are discounted by up to 10% based on the best available rate.
Then, you’ll be eligible to earn ALL Reward points that you can use for stays at over 5,000 properties in 110+ countries. Likewise, you can convert your points to miles, or redeem them for curated experiences.
Elevating your status level within the ALL program is something you should definitely consider. Platinum and Diamond members receive Suite Night Upgrade certificates, lounge access, and free breakfast, among other perks.