We’ve launched our new YouTube channel exclusively for travel vlogs! Click here to subscribe.
Going into 2022, expect all of the latest credit card news, points tips, and travel strategies on the Prince of Travel channel – and join our second channel if you’re interested in following my adventures around the world.
I flew KLM business class from Toronto to Amsterdam en route to the Middle East.
KLM offers lie-flat seats with direct aisle access on their Boeing 787 Dreamliners, along with creative Dutch touches and beautiful meal presentation throughout the experience.
Without further ado, you can watch the video below:
If you enjoyed the video, make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channels so that you don’t miss future videos:
Business Platinum Card from American Express
75,000 90,000 MR points upon spending $6,000 in the first three months
- Plus, earn 1.25x MR points on all purchases
- Transfer MR points to Aeroplan and other frequent flyer programs for premium flights
- Unlimited airport lounge access for you and one guest at Priority Pass, Plaza Premium, Centurion, and other lounges
- Credits and rebates for business expenses throughout the year with Amex Offers
- Bonus MR points for referring family and friends
- Qualify for the card as a sole proprietor
- Annual fee: $499