World of Hyatt has announced a new global promotion for Fall 2022.
With summer travel winding down, Hyatt’s looking to capitalize on fall travel by offering double points and double elite nights. With the current “Bonus Journeys” promotion, you’ll earn double the points on stays of two nights or more, as well as double elite nights on stays of any length at participating all-inclusive resorts.
This offer runs between September 15 and December 20, 2022.
Register Now for “Bonus Journeys”
World of Hyatt’s promotion for Fall 2022 is called “Bonus Journeys”, and it’s quite a strong one:
- Earn double points on all stays of two nights or more at all Hyatt properties, participating MGM Resorts, and Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Earn double elite nights at 65+ participating Inclusive Collection resorts
Importantly, award nights qualify for both of the above.
Prior to your first eligible stay, you’ll have to register for the offer. You can earn a maximum of 60,000 World of Hyatt bonus points with this promotion, which is equivalent to $12,000 (USD) in eligible spending.
There’s no limit to the double elite nights at all-inclusive resorts.
You’ll receive bonus points for all stays where the checkout date falls between September 15 and December 20, 2022. The final date to register for the Bonus Journeys promotion is November 15, 2022.
It’s worth noting that the participating all-inclusive resorts are all located in the Caribbean region.
The list includes many popular resorts, such as the Hyatt Ziva and Zilara resorts in Cancun, as well as Alua Hotels & Resorts, Breathless Resorts & Spas, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Secrets Resorts & Spas, Sunscape Resorts & Spas, and Zoetry Wellness Spa & Resorts elsewhere in the Caribbean.
Up to 15.5x World of Hyatt Points
With this promotion, if you book at a Hyatt property for two nights or more, for every US dollar you spend, you’ll earn:
- 5 base points as a non-elite World of Hyatt member
- 5 bonus points with the Bonus Journeys promotion for non-elite members
- For non-elites, this is an incremental return of an additional 7.5% based on our Points Valuations
- For elite members, the bonus points will be double the base earn rate:
- Discoverist members will earn 5.5 bonus points
- Explorist members will earn 6 bonus points
- Globalist members will earn 6.5 bonus points
- Paying with a Hyatt co-branded credit card, such as the World of Hyatt Credit Card or World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, will net an additional 4 points per dollar
That works out to up to 15.5 World of Hyatt points per dollar spent at Hyatt properties for Globalists with a Hyatt co-branded credit card. At our current valuation of 1.5 cents per point (USD), you could also view this as a 23% discount on the price of your stay.
Of course, obtaining a Hyatt credit card requires some depth in the US credit card game, and Globalist status is mostly attained through organic hotel stays, making it rather difficult to earn.
Therefore, this promotion should mostly benefit Canadians who are looking to renew their easily-earned Globalist status from years past.
Hyatt’s decision to include award stays on this promotion was very generous. The absence of any ceiling on the double elite nights on all-inclusive stays also can help make a significant dent towards re-qualifying for Globalist status.
World of Hyatt is running a fall promotion where members will earn double points on stays of at least two nights at Hyatt properties, participating MGM Resorts, and Small Luxury Hotels of the World. At all-inclusive resorts, members will additionally earn double elite nights.
You can register now to activate the promotion, and it’ll be valid for stays from September 15 to December 20, 2022.
This is one of the better promotions we’ve seen from Hyatt this year, and there’s no downside to registering if you have any Hyatt stays lined up this fall.