TD’s new Aeroplan credit card offers for Spring 2021 have been released this week. The four co-branded credit cards have bumped up their offers through May 30, 2021, which are a big improvement from the previous round of offers.
- TD Aeroplan Visa Platinum: 20,000 Aeroplan points + First Year Free
- TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite: 20,000 Aeroplan points + Air Canada Buddy Pass + First Year Free
- TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Privilege: 50,000 Aeroplan points + Air Canada Buddy Pass + $599 annual fee
- TD Aeroplan Visa Business: 25,000 Aeroplan points + Air Canada Buddy Pass + First Year Free
- Chequing account bonus: 10,000 Aeroplan points for holding one of the personal cards and opening an eligible chequing account
In this video, let’s go through all the details of the new TD credit card offers and discuss a few optimal strategies around which card to get, product-switching from other TD credit card families, and maximizing the Air Canada Buddy Pass.
Without further ado, you can watch the video below:
If you enjoyed the video, click here to subscribe to the Prince of Travel YouTube channel so that you don’t miss any future videos!