Back in the summer, I created a resource here on Prince of Travel to keep track of the relief measures and promotions that banks and loyalty programs were offering in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the months since then, it’s become apparent that there’s an even larger and ever-growing body of information on which Canadian travellers must stay well-informed as the global outlook for travel begins its recovery.
That’s why I’ve adapted the existing page into a brand-new resource for Travel During COVID-19, in which we’ll present the following information at-a-glance:
- Countries that have reopened to Canadians without quarantine
- COVID-19 testing availability for international travellers, by province
- Quarantine policies, by province
- Major loyalty programs’ flexible policies and measures
- Major airlines serving Canada and their flexible policies, special COVID-19 measures, and onboard service
The resource can be found at princeoftravel.com/coronavirus, and I encourage you to bookmark it and check back often.
With countries around the world reopening their borders one-by-one, testing and quarantine rules changing rapidly at home, and airlines and loyalty programs continuing to extend their goodwill measures, we’ll do our best to keep this resource updated on a regular basis as we head into 2021 and begin travelling in earnest.
I hope you’ll find the Travel During COVID-19 page to be a helpful resource, and feel free to let me know in the comments below if I’ve missed anything that you feel should be included.